Sunday, April 25, 2010

25 Spectacular Facts!

1. I want to be an English teacher when I grow up
2. If I could be any animal, I would be an owl
3. My favorite color is blue
4. My birthday is February 21, 1995
5. I have been out of the country before, to Mexico and Jamaica
6. I play piano
7. My favorite pet was my Neon Tetra fish. I named him Crazy Joe, because he had a lazy eye and I thought it was funny. He lived for over 2 years, which is unusually long for that type of fish. I was devastated when he died.
8. I like juice a little too much, especially cranberry juice
9. My immediate family consists of my dad, Chris, my mom, Diane, and my 12 year old sister Lauren
10. I love reading and writing
11. I take Spanish as my foreign language, and it is definitely one of my favorite classes. I want to minor in it in college
12. My favorite Disney movie is Mulan, because I never liked the traditional ball-gown princesses
13. My favorite music right now is the soundtrack from the production Les Miserables
14. I volunteer at the Aberdeen Library every summer, because it's very close to my house and it's a good place to chill
15. I ride my bike around my neighborhood almost every afternoon in the springtime (weather permitting)
16. I would not be able to live without my iPod, even for a day
17. I'm actually a really picky eater; I don't like many foods
18. When I grow up, I think it would be great to live in Massachusetts or the United Kingdom
19. My most visited websites are: Facebook, Google, MSN, YouTube, Wikipedia, PowerSchool, Harford County Public Library Home Page, and My Life is Average
20. My favorite flavor of ice cream is mint chocolate chip
21. I love cooking things. My specialties are: Pancakes, lemon soufflé, cinnamon cake, and chocolate cake in a mug (all from scratch!)
22. Through the years, I have played soccer, tennis, softball, and swimming
23. My favorite TV shows are Glee, 30 Rock, and The Office
24. I'm in set crew, and I love doing the plays at school
25. My full name is Brianna Nicole Glase

No comments:

Post a Comment